In this project, you will see what a fence for a house without an entrance gate looks like. It’s a perfect example where the space around the house and garden has been enclosed to allow for easy access to the garage.
In the design, we incorporated three gates: one at the main entrance with an entry portal, another at the garage entrance, and a third serving as access to the garden. The fencing was constructed using the AL27 model, featuring vertical aluminum posts with dimensions of either 100x150mm or 60x80mm spaced at 80-100mm intervals. As a complement to this model, we recommend combining it with a sliding gate and a gate filled with vertical profiles or covered with solid aluminum sheeting.
Elements of the fencing in this implementation:
- Entry portal with lighting
- Main entrance gate by the portal + two additional gates in the AL27 model
- Multimedia post with intercom, mailbox, and camera
- AL27 fencing panels
- Cover for waste container storage
- Cover for the gas box made of solid metal sheet